August marks our 2nd anniversary! We’re celebrating by doing a BIG giveaway of 3 MONTHS OF UNLIMITED CLASSES, absolutely free! Here’s how it works:
1. Attend class in August. For every class you attend, you earn a ticket into the drawing!
2. Each week, there will be two double ticket classes. Attend those, and you get TWO tickets into the drawing, but it gets better:
3. Bring a friend who has never attended any YU classes, and you both get DOUBLE tickets. And it still gets better:
4. If your friend buys a 5- or 10-class punchcard when you come to class, you each get QUADRUPLE tickets! So if you bring a new friend to a double ticket class, and if they buy a punchcard, that will earn each of you 8 tickets into the drawing! WOW!
5. The winner will be drawn on September 1, 2017, and will enjoy free unlimited classes September, October, and November–a $270 value!
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF YOGA UNDERGROUND!
News & Inspiration
By Shira Engel, first published on MindBodyGreen Yoga and college have a few things in common. College is intended to harness our tremendous potential to change the world. It encourages us to focus on what we want to learn,... Read More
I hope you can join us over the summer for this very special practice! Every Tuesday evening, June-September, gather with lots of other yogis for Sunset Yoga on the grounds of the historic Dunkirk Lighthouse! We donate 30 percent... Read More
How to Save Money While Taking More Classes Unsure when is the best time to switch from drop-in or punch card to Monthly Unlimited Autodraft? Basically, if you are taking one or two classes per week, it is most... Read More
YOUR GPS WILL GUIDE YOU WRONG! But here’s how to find us. We are easy to find…after the first time! 🙂 Yoga Underground is located at 3817 Lakeshore Drive East, in the Town of Dunkirk, which is the address... Read More
This is a fantastically straightforward article describing HOW doing yoga helps reduce stress. And, man, can we relate to the opening paragraph about how the snow in the past three weeks has caused STRESS? 🙂 – Lynda Why yoga... Read More